Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome to my Chasing blog

Ok, I have been meaning to put one of these together since time immemorial. I figured I need somewhere other than Facebook to keep my best chasing pictures/blogs, etc.

2009, so far, as most of you know, has sucked big time, as far as severe wx is concerned. Anyway, I am trying to remain positive, and I will go and chase if I think there is a good opportunity. Ok, I realize at this point in the season, I am gonna be hard pressed to bag a tornado...but at the same time, right now, I am grateful for any decent severe wx, tornadic or otherwise, as I love lightning, supercell structure, dark skies and all things severe...

Its pretty late, and I got an early start tommorow, so, signing off for now... Keep checking back for updates over the next few weeks, as I put this thing together.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment