Friday, June 12, 2009

Favorite photos of 2009 (April 09)

I am posting up a few sections dedicated to my favorite photo's I have taken this season, as A) I have only started this blog in June, and B) It would take forever to go through each and every chase that I have been on this season...there have been a fair few. Most of them in my local area, and a couple other chases in other states.

Vague rotation, falling apart in Leavenworth, KS. (An EF2 dropped down further north and destroyed a couple of buildings north of the toll on I70) April 24th 09

Council Bluffs, Iowa: April 23rd 09

Council Bluffs, Iowa April 243rd 09


Indiana, Nr Bloomington, Early April

Indiana, Nr Bloomington, Early April. Gar hydroplaned on the highway this night! :o

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Lucy. Awesome Photo's. Storm chaser huh? I love that you have the courage to do what I wish I could. Keep up the great work, but of course stay safe.

    ReplyDelete